Affordable Monthly Dental Plans for all the Family
Save up to 20% on dental fees when you join the Platinum Club.
At Bucklersbury Dental Studio, we make dental care even more affordable when you join our Platinum Club membership programme, with free examinations and emergency appointments.
How does the Platinum Club work?
Simply sign up to a monthly payment plan, starting at just £9.44 per month. It really is that simple!
As well as two free dentist and hygiene examinations, you will also save up to 20% on fillings, crowns and dentures.
Members are also entitled to free emergency cover worldwide, as well as redundancy cover, just in case.
Reasons for you and your family to Join the Platinum Club
- Save up to £165 when you join the club. The costs of your first two dental examinations and hygiene examinations are covered.
- Free emergency appointments during surgery hours for all members.
- No need to worry about budgeting for routine checkups for you and your family. Save your money for the things you want to spend it on.
- Worldwide cover for dental emergencies, including callout costs and treatments.
- Save up to 20% on unplanned dental treatments, such as fillings, crowns, dentures and root canals.
What are the Benefits for Members?
Free Examinations & Consultations:
- 2 x Free dental examinations
- 2 x Free hygiene examinations
- Free emergency appointments (during surgery hours)
- Free orthodontic consultation
Save up to 20% on Dental treatments:
- Root canal treatments
- Extractions and much more
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance, including callout cover and treatments overseas
- Redundancy cover*
- Dental Trauma cover
- Free Smile Makeover consultation
*Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
How much does it cost to be a Member?
£9.44 Per month
For anyone under the age of 25
£14.99 Per month
For anyone over the age of 25
Terms & Conditions
An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment. Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice after six consecuive monthly payments.